When u go to sleep

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't really like pausing mine either. However, did you know that you can send your Tamagotchis to bed a bit earlier? If you turn the lights out within 30 mins of your Tamagotchi's schedualed (sp?) bed time, it will go to sleep. For example, if your Tamagotchi goes to sleep at 9:00 pm, you can send it to bed from 8:30 pm onwards. Doing this raises your tamagotchi's happiness and has been said to raise your Tamagotchi's heart (?) needs too. It will still wake up the same time though.

Yeah. Thanks for adding that. For some reason, my Leila yawns a few minutes after getting up in the morning (10 am). Lazy little thing! :D :p

i go to bed at 10 and wake up at 6:30 for school,by the time i leave for school,my tama is still sleeping

this is a question for all those nocturnal people.

what time do you set for your tama's to match your schedule? i sleep 1am - 9am ish andi can't figure out the best time setting

thanks

I dont change my tama's times or ne thing like that, i jus leave it and let it sleep when it wants.

But u could change ure tama's time to suit ure lifestyle :)

One of my Tama's takes a bath about 5 minutes before it goes to bed.

when im asleep so is my tamagotchi, my tamagotchi goes to bed at 9. and as it is the hols, im going to bed at 11-12, so no problem there!i dont have to worry about getting up either, because i seem to have a personal alarm clock that wakes me up at 9!thats wen my tamagotchi wakes up 2!

no probs 4 moi!
[SIZE=14pt]Same here[/SIZE]

I change the clock so that they're always awake with me. But sometimes if I'm doing coursework, or homework or reading late, I'll let it sleep.

I do what you do. I change the time so it can stay awake with me but when I'm doing something where I can't look after it then I put it to sleep. :D :p B) :p :) :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back