when u have a loose tooth..

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

which?( it counts on whiuch way u used to)

• twisting it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • flicking it

• pulling it

• i do/did al of em

• anything to get rid of it

• wiggle

• let them fall out on there own

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

christi

Reaction score
i used to wiggle and flick my teeth until they came out.lol

I usually suck on it, or wiggle it with my tooth. But they usually come out when I'm pushing it pretty hard in one direction.

The way I'm getting my tooth out (the wobbly one I have right now, left bottom molar-thingy) is chew some bubblegum over it until it sticks and pops out a little. Then I leave it like that until it starts to feel a bit weird (about 1/2 hour)

I always wiggle it with my tounge because it feels weird and it loosens it up ^_^

:p I bite down on it with my other teeth then try and pull it out, then flick it then twist it, then bite down and just keep doing those things over and over until it comes out. :furawatchi:

i pray to god which god is a monkey and she will make my tooth fall out

Last edited by a moderator:
I used to suck on them and get most the blood out and then dig my nails underneath the tooth and pull it out.

Now that I think about doing that, it kinda makes me sick o_O'

I lost my last tooth when I was 10. Most weren't ready to come out when they did ^.^''

anything but twisting it thinking of it ,ewwwwwwwww!
Lol, I wiggle them until they get really wiggly, and I twist it and then I pull it ^-^'' Usually works.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back