When was the last time you laughed?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe some time yesterday.

I was leaving sixth period gym as one of the last people and Skyler ran up behind me and grabbed/jumped on my shoulders but I started to fall and then she fell on top of me and we laid on the floor laughing until everyone but our PE teacher was out of them gym and he told us we needed to leave.

A few hours ago when Nicole was walking out of my house and her bag hit her leg and we just heard a squeak, like a dog's toy.. And she got really wide eyed and dug through her bag to pull out a squeaker from the very bottom.. From a dog toy. It was strange because we put it in her bag as a joke about a year and a half ago. Harhar.

Earlier today when I was at my friend's house and her older sister and I made a Sims family with Angelina Jolie, and we took a million 'action' pictures of her like the paparazzi.

Just a few minuets ago I'm laughing about something that happend on friday..

was in p.e. wearing my school trousers (couldnt find my tracksuit) and I did a epic fail cartwheel and poped the stiches right along the front and back of my trousers I had to walk around school the whole day with my bag in front xD

When Starry said she was sounding stupid.
Which was a few minutes ago.
Yay, I made somebody laugh xD

Well, about an hour ago. This lady gave my mom an advertisement paper thingy about losing fat. And I said "When she sees fat people, she gives that to them." And mom got mad. I laughed hysterically xD

A couple of minutes ago.......

Starry added her sister's friend to the convo (I begged her) and she only speaks Thai. So I went on google translate, and went to translate "Hi, I'm just using a translator" I double checked it, as in, putting the thing just translated in, and translating it to english, and it came out as "Hi, I'm just a translator" I started laughing hysterically, and my mum looked at me weird

About 5-10 minutes ago; I figured out a way to get my mum to stop talking as much :D

EDIT: Typo

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back