When was the last time you laughed?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^^Lololol, that was quite amusing.
When I read that Starry likes to randomly laugh at capital letters for no reason at all, I pretty much burst out in laughter and am now dying.

@STARRY: DOES THIS AMUSE YA AND MAKE YA LAUGH? 8D
Ksenia, that seriously made me laugh, it's scary O_O

^HEH..HEH..HEH.

When Jen and I took a ''What colour crayon are you?'' quiz, and we both got yellow. That was amusing. So now that's our official name. The Yellow Crayons.

I read Ksenia's PM from last night, from after I left. She thinks my last name reminds her of a farmers last name.

Ksenia said:

Yessss, sure is 8D

When I was an immture little child, I used to think people that have the beginning of their last name start with ''Mc'' were only ever farmers :/

I said:

Last thing I am is a farmer! You odd child.

I've got to fly now. Good night.

Ksenia said:

Haha, that made me burst into laughter. And I also thought you put a comma there, so I thought it said ''Last thing, I am a farmer!''. My mind is going weird, haha.

Night, Michello :3

----

I laughed.

At these delightful quoatations from the epic dude who gave us a anti-drugs speech.

Hey.

I sit behind you on the bus.

You have a nice neck.

Is your dad a thief?

Did he steal the stars and smash them     

in your face?

You build up the confidence to go and

talk to a guy you like and then you get

lots of saliva in your mouth and its like

Spray and Walkawaay!

Why dont you just go drink a

puddle?

So who here would rather kiss a non-smoker than a smoker?

Most of you. The rest of you just take what you can get, ae?

Just playing your natural game, eh *Schoolname*?!

I laughed because I was trying to make myself blush and I wasn't succeeding.

Edit: Typo.

Last edited by a moderator:
^^I laughed at that too.

Then I laughed when I remembered that I had written ''Miley Cyrus'' as ''Mikey Cyrus''.

Watching South Park.

"and... It's gone"

South park makes me laugh

When I was webcamming with my brother.

He was like ''Mum's peeping'' and mum was like ''He's peeping again'' and he was like ''I never peep'' and I was like ''Only mum peeps'' and then mum walked away.

At school with Jen, when we were writing terrible ''I <3 ....'' notes on eachother's diaries.

That's becoming and really has always been so common.

When the dentist said that Swine Flu is dangerous for people aged 10 - 20. She said that 50+ seem to be more protected, and I was like, "Well, I can change my birth date to 1955. There, I'm 54 years old!" x3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back