When was the last time you lied?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm lying as I write this I kicked my brothers skateboard into my his leg just now and he started shouting "OMFG WHY DID YOU DO THAT!" and I'm all shutup I didnt Lol.

And yesterday I dropped my cup down the stairs and it smashed into agagillion peices and shes all "WTF Did ya drop the cup???" I was all "noooooo wtf why would you blame something like that on me I am 13 I DO know how to carry a cup down the stairs" and then we went on like that. It was pretty obvious it was me though considering I was only one up stairs. ;D

I had to resort to "It was already like that when I came"

And again a new one just occured I was drinking from my water bottle and the lid came off and all blackcrurrent went all over the keyboard and me and my

2 year old brother and I put the bottle in his hands and blamed him. Rofl I feel so mean and he dosnt even understand I will make it up to him when hes about 5!

I am soooo clumsy ):

Edit: I just fell off my chair :p slippery 'cause of the blackcurrent or maybe it's karmer getting me back for blaming my brother?!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back