When was the last time your room was painted?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Surfer_girl

Reaction score
My Mum has put on 2 coats of pink on my wall. It's PERrtY! xD She's still working on it. Im moving out and moving into my brother's room. He's moving out into the backyard house.. ;)

What colour is your room and when was it last painted?

Mine is Debutante Pink. It's lovel-ly xD

~SG~

My room is a light blue color. It was painted about four years ago. And before that it hadn't been painted in over twenty years.

Mine isn't painted one particular colour, because I love all colours. I'm an artist aswell as a training hair dresser which means I sell my art on ebay.

My room is painted by me, with loads of colourful butterflies on it. It was painted on December 4th which is quite recent compared to the fact that that was when it was started, taking me over 2 months. I'm planning on filling in the white spaces with eyes and lips, the room is taking me ages.

Two years ago my room was painted purple.

Then my idiot father asked me what color I wanted my room to be painted early in the morning, he pressured me so much I just randomly picked green. He started painting my room green, but then got lazy.

Later on he started painting my room black with this special chalk board paint, so I could draw on the walls. But he got lazy on that too and only painted one wall.

So in the end my room is Green/Purple/Black. >.<

I got mine painted about a year ago. It's a prettyful 'Pepto-Bismol' (as some would call it) pink!

My room colour is magnolia and the last time my room was painted was about 3 years ago (I think) :eek:

Light yellow. I guess its okay, I would like it to be painted pink, red or blue maybe?

I dunno. xD I think before we moved in. ;_; love the room, but its pink. Pinkpinkpinkpinkpink. Blech. So, hopefully this summer I can do it light blue and dark blue and get rid of the really old furniture and if my parents will let me, THAT HORRIBLE DESK.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back