When will my otokitchi die? How do tamas travel?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rufflesia

Reaction score
I have a few questions:

1. I have just gotten a Otokitchi. When will it die? I can't wait to get a new one. :D

2. When my Tama went to New York, all it saw was the statue of liberty, then it came home. Is this all there is to travelling? I spent 10000 to see a statue of liberty? :lol:

Really need your help. Thanks :mellow:

That's basically what travelling is, I think. That's why most people only do it once and don't bother spending their money again. I think if you go to TamaTown.com, you can get a password for a souvenir from the place you have been. Then you enter the password in your Tama.

I think your Otokitchi will die eventually. If you really don't want it any more you could neglect it or reset it. I've never had one though, so I'm not sure what happens with it. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I read up on this a bit, and now I think as long as you take care of it, it virtually won't die. The only possibility of bringing up a future generation with it is to raise a male Tama, reject the matchmaker, make him into an Ojitchi and mate the two. The resulting children will automatically turn into Oyajitchis - the secret character. :D

Either reset it or neglect it.

As for the traveling, yeh thats literally it, sorry. :(

Your Otokitchi will die when you don't take care of it . If i was you I would be prouwd that my Tamagotchi didn't die yet . This is how you make you r Tamagotchi's travel, Yougo to tamagotchi.com and when you enter the password you go to a whole tamagotchi world if it is your first time you get a free pass from the king. Then you go totravel (is the name of building)and you will get to travel. :(

Well,since the other question has been answered,about the statue of liberty thing,i guess that's all you get to see a statue....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back