When will my Tama evolve?!?!?!?!?!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamagirl34312

Reaction score
My Tama always turns into an adult after, like, a week. :D But all of my friends turn into adults in 4 days! Do you of when a V3 will evolve?? Any tips to make it grow faster???? ^_^ :D :lol: :lol:

To make it grow faster you have to debugg it.

V3 turn adults at the age of 4 and sometimes 3.

(years are days in tama life)

Some adults are 2 yrs old :D

Yes, debugging is a fast way to make your tamagotchi grow ^_^

//Tama*Lover

To make it grow faster you have to debugg it.V3 turn adults at the age of 4 and sometimes 3.

(years are days in tama life)
Yes debugging makes it grow faster but be careful while doing this. I heard some people had there tamagotchis broken because they debugged.

Your V3 probably takes a long time to grow to an adult because you are keeping it on PAUSE a lot more of the time than your friends.

The normal evolution process for a V1, V2 and V3 tama (if you DON'T pause it) is:

Baby = 1hr, then it evolves into Child/Toddler

Child/Toddler = 24hrs, then it evolves into Teen

Teen = 72hrs, then it evolves into Adult

We all have to use the PAUSE feature sometimes, but it may be that you forget and leave it on PAUSE when you could just run it whilst you are doing homework or sport for an hour.

I have found that if all the Happy & Hungry hearts are full it shouldn't come to too much harm if it is ignored for a couple of hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back