When would you time out a....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

aa221

Reaction score
When would a tamagotchi music star need to be timed out? If the answer is never then why is that function even there??

You would use the time out when your Tamagotchi refuses your commands or if it plays too much. Much like how a parent would give their child a time out when they don't listen or when they're playing when they're supposed to be working. It's the discipline function on the Tamagotchi, of course it has a purpose. Be careful not to give it too many time outs though, it raises the stress level.

You would use the time out when your Tamagotchi refuses your commands or if it plays too much. Much like how a parent would give their child a time out when they don't listen or when they're playing when they're supposed to be working. It's the discipline function on the Tamagotchi, of course it has a purpose. Be careful not to give it too many time outs though, it raises the stress level.
Oh, tHANKS very much! Maybe I should have disciplined it 2 generations ago ^^; :D

If it does not obey your commands or (Not confirmed) if it doesn't look in the mirror when you make it use make-up, anything you think needs discipline. I always give a time-out but I think Tamas would learn better if they got a spanking.

oh and i know this is off topic but if your tamagotchi practices alot and has alot of stats points it plays a song for you :( so praise it

oh and dont praise it too much because after it thinks the owner ( in this case you ) is to kind and does more bad stuff like not practicing...not obaying you....you want to use somthing and it doesnt let you ( make sure its the right stage!!) and ( not confirmed ) its rumor'd that the Good and Great raising tamas make more bad stuff for example kikitchi when i had him he kept not wanting to use the meat i bought for him ( he only had 1 happy and 1 hungry ) and ringotchi that i had never refused...well dont take this too seriously i dont know if its true XD

hope i helped :p

~silver92

You should give your tamagotchi times out when it does not listen to your command on bit.

And if it beeps for nothin then thats is when you need to give it a time out.

It never is a bad thing but too much time out can cause changes to your tama growth.

Hope I help. :)

If it does not obey your commands or (Not confirmed) if it doesn't look in the mirror when you make it use make-up, anything you think needs discipline. I always give a time-out but I think Tamas would learn better if they got a spanking.
If it dosen't look in the mirror when you use make-up i's probably beccause it dosen't have a mirror, or it's shy:) You really shouln't discipline then. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back