when you connect and it says "list full"

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

~*Starfire*~

Reaction score
[SIZE=8pt]Hi! this is something cool I found out on the bus on the way home today. I tried to connect my 2 v4.5's on present, but they wouldn't connect (me and cutepuppies♥ did this) so I deleted about 5 of my friends, but it still wouldn't connect on present. I didn't understand this, because the game worked for connect, so I checked out my items list, and found out that my items list was full, not my friends! so when it says "list full", check to see how many items you have. if it is the max, then obviously you can't store anymore, so it won't connect on present, but it will connect on the others, so delete some items you may not want to use. hope i helped! (also I hope this isn't too confusing)[/SIZE]

This happens because if you go on present and your list is full, then you can't get any more items from friends, (even if they wasn't going to send you one!) So game and visit works, if i was you i would deposit one of the items so you could connect (thats if you want to)

Hope i helped and have a great tama day!

This happens because if you go on present and your list is full, then you can't get any more items from friends, (even if they wasn't going to send you one!) So game and visit works, if i was you i would deposit one of the items so you could connect (thats if you want to)
Hope i helped and have a great tama day!
[SIZE=8pt]Ya I know that but thanks anyway![/SIZE] :)

this is very usefull. and its not confusing at all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back