When you get water on your tamagotchi..

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gotta watch the warm vents... if the tam gets too hot, the circuits might fry. It'll result in doing more bad than good. The same goes for trying to use a blowdryer. The best way to dry out your tam if you ever do get it wet is to let it air dry. :mellow:
Very true, Ironically I learned that through my cell phone being dropped in the sink. but that was four years ago, but same deal for Tamas

Thank goodness your Tamagotchi was alright!

During this winter, I was playing in this big snow field with my friend, and we were making snowangels, and my Tamagotchi ended up falling out of my pocket! I didn't realize until I reached into my pocket to find it wasn't in there!

I was so scared to death because my fav TamaPet was on there, and it was a V.3, and my only V.3 and they don't sell V.3s here anymore and they're my favourite! I had to search the entire field of snow and I finally found it! I quickly brought it inside and just wiped it with a cloth and it was fine. The screen was running slow, but that was just because it was cold. Once it warmed up, the screen was fine again. I'm not sure if this goes to all Tamas, but my Tama's screen always runs a little slower if it's been in the cold weather outside.

i once had a v1 and accidently threw it across my school lobby and when i picked it up it looked like it had black jelly on the screen. <_< i threw it out afterwards tho

Latest posts

Back