When You Lose Your Pets..

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lost a few fishies =(

I hope I never loose my cat..i love him =) I don't think I will though, He is only 2.

I have a teeny Chihuahua. Mitzi Jane. When I first got her, she was in an abusive home; she was only 4 months and furless, the result of a skin disease. When I first saw her, I cooed at how tiny she was. Then, a man put her into my hands. She was trembling horribly. WHen she looked at me, I'll never forget it. I felt this compassion, this need to be there and protect her always. Immense love. I knew she felt the same pull toward me... she always says hello to me first, love me to hold her.

Once, when I got home from school one day, I expected to hear her barks, crying for me to hug her, but there was silence. I ran to the room she was in and there she was, lattle, beige bed, in obvious pain. Next to her was puppy pad covered in blood. I screamed and immediatly began crying. My baby, my baby! I held her close to me, and she nuzzled her head into my neck, begging me to make it better. My mom couldn't (wouldn't...) pay for her to be fixed up by the vet, so I called my best friend. Brittney had two dogs she loved, but both had to be put down because of parvo. They rushed right out to my house and brought my mom and me to their vet.

We went into the room with the doc and Mitzi. I was crying hysterically, but wanted to be with her. The vet took samples of her stool and then, they shot water into her back. The girl looked like a camel, and she cried in pain. It hurt her so bad that when I held her after that, (she had squirmed toward me) she bit me through pain.

Finally, she got well, and is THE best sweetheart on the planet. I hope to get her a sibling soon. <3

My dog died 2 weeks ago. I only found out Saturday because I was gone. He was only 8 months old.

It's hard. I never got to say goodbye, or see him at all.

I almost lost my dog. Luckily, we found her. I have had a couple pets die on me though. I went through about 10 fish, but I wasn't very attached to them. Some of 'em only lived for a day or two. Some lived for years.

I lost my dog named Joey a few years back. He was such a horrible thing. Always eating our food and never listening to us and biting and everything. And he was an older dog, too. I miss him horribly. I never got to say good-bye. My dad took him to the vet without telling me, my brother, or even my Mum. He hd to be put down, because his paw never stopped bleeding. We cried for so long.

Then my cousins gave us a guinea pig. He was so adorable! I remember holding him every night, feeding him carrots, watching him yawn with his huge teeth... :3

He died a year ago. At first I didn't cry, and then I saw his dead body in the box. I even petted it. He was hard as stone. I broke down and cried.

Now I have two dogs. They're so great. Much better than Joey ever was. I'm going to be so upset when they die. I don't like thinking about it.

There are some other pets that I loved and then they died. They were my cousins'.

Tinsle- Male cat. He was found by my youngest cousin dead on the sofa.

Biscuit- Male kitten. He was put down because of cancer.

Cookie- Female kitten. She had to go through surgery to remove her kittens. She had four- only one lived. Later she was hit by a car.

My cousins' first cat still lives, and so does Cookie's kitten. But it was really sad. D:

2 of my Cats ran away, And one got run over.

I wouldnt be suprised if my dog gets put down. He's bitten a few people and is very aggressive around strangers.

D: That's so sad.
My Kittie died when I was in fourth grade. I remember my dad was gonna put her to sleep 'cause she would just like pee while she was walking.

But, that morning she couldn't even drink her water and she died before my Dad could even bring her to the vet. D;

I miss her a lot. ..
Aww. Sorry.

My hammy Mozart(I wasn't even in band before I name him this! D= ) had to be put down because he couldn't drink. ;___;

When i woke up one morning to see my little Violet the goldfish floating upsidedown in the fishtank i cried for what seemed like forever.
I've had that before...When you are really attached to it, it's sad.

One of my fire-bellied toads died last night. *crys* They are supposed to live 10-15 years in captivaty!

My Dog Ringo (he's was like my brother...) was put down this year...and now we have a purebred golden retvier...but he looks and actes like Ringo...I'm serrious I my need t oget professianl help now...becaus e I'm depressed all the time, But its not Shadows fault...

:blink: i lost my pet on september 20 2008 he was a puppy named spot and he was just a few months old it was very hard on my family but it was hardest on me so with all the help from my friends at school and very nice ppl on here i am making it through this very hard time :p

I've lost many pets.

I always cry when I lose pets, yet I don't when a relative dies.

I've never died when a fish dies.

When Daisy goes, I'll be out of it for a few days.

I've lost many pets.I always cry when I lose pets, yet I don't when a relative dies.
My social studies teacher told me this:

"People will see kids dying in Africa, and think its sad..Then they see a puppy being kicked..They think thats sadder." o___o

I have had three pets die.

My first was Sid, then Poncho, and then Dude. Sid and Poncho were kitties, and Dude was a Hampster. I miss them all so much. :)

I cry when I lose a pet or relative. But more when I lose a pet. Especially if they are a cat.

Good news:

But now I have a Kitty named Shadow. And my Cousin's, Kumori. (Or Cloudy) Kumori and Shadow were sisters, but I gave Kumori up.

But my kitteeee Shadow lightens all of my days. She is so adorable!~♥

If Shadow dies, I might die of depression. ;_;

Shadow

My pet died yesterday

Still sad

I really only cried when my guinea pig died. And I will cry when my dogs cry, I know.

Otherwise, I really don't get too attached to any of the smaller pets.

Bella, our puppy, almost died from pnemonia, but we saved her. She was a stray dropped off by our house by a neighbor who knew we already had dogs, and could take care of her. Now she's a healthy, overly excited dog that does not realize exactly how big she is yet. -.-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back