When you were younger, how did you carry your pets?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wore my P1 around my neck most of the time when I was a kid. I remember taking it to school one day and the teacher had no idea where the beeping was coming from, so I told him it was my pager (now I feel old haha!)

I used to put them in my pockets.No Tamagotchi lanyards, since they've never released in Italy...

I remember when I took my P1 at school when I was around 7.

I didn't notice it first, but during the lessons I heard my Tamagotchi's sounds and I discovered I took it with me! xD

I was afraid of my classmates telling the teacher I took a toy at school...luckily, me and Marutchi safely returned at my home.

Childhood memories ç3ç too bad none of my friends had one...when I had the V1 I was pretty disappointed because I wasn't able to try the connection feature with my friends xD when I think about it I start being sad...seriously!

in my hand. i would hold them by the keyring, and to carry my plus color i tied a piece of elastic string to the strap part

I used to keep it in my backpack when I went to school, and I'd check on it between classes. One day I found that it had unpaused (I had a long block of time where I couldn't check it), and it died and I was so sad :( . So then I kept it in a little container in my backpack so nothing could push the buttons!

Well, since I was an adult when Tamas first came out, I carried mine around the way I do now: in a little pouch.

I go to school so I put them in my bag and take them out and put them in my pocket during recess

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back