Whenever my Tama...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
when your tamagotchi cries or has its back turned and is mad, you need to praise it. when it calls for you for no reason what so ever, you need to give it a time out. also if your sound is off and you cant hear its beeps you can always look at the attention icon that is all the way at the bottom right corner. if it is lit, it needs praising or given a timeout.

ps. the tamagotchi goes off the screen because the poop is in the way

Its not trying to get out of the screen. Its just getting the poop out of the screen. Its normal, its ok! -ZTF :ph34r:

you get there traning up by yelling at them if they call you for no reason, if they poop for no reason, and if they give bad gifts. And do the opp. ^_^

you can training bars by playing games, giving it a time-out when it needs it, and prasing it when it needs it. to me it goes off the screen 'cause the poop smells bad. it's normal.

its not trying to get out of the screen. it hates the stink so it hides away.

you get there traning up by yelling at them if they call you for no reason, if they poop for no reason, and if they give bad gifts. And do the opp. :unsure:
You put them in timeout for pooping!? :furawatchi:

Have you really got a training point after doing that? What qualifies as pooping "for no reason"? I thought that "when you gotta go you gotta go" applied to tamas as well. I'm not saying you're wrong. I'm just skeptical.

You put them in timeout for pooping!? ;)
Have you really got a training point after doing that? What qualifies as pooping "for no reason"? I thought that "when you gotta go you gotta go" applied to tamas as well. I'm not saying you're wrong. I'm just skeptical.
You pull them in time out when they poo? :huh: :lol: Okay...

Oh, and Kotora, you are right. :)

You can get training bars by giving your tamagotchi time-puts when it does something bad, or when it beeps and everything is perfrectly fine, or give it a praise when it is crying.

you get there traning up by yelling at them if they call you for no reason, if they poop for no reason, and if they give bad gifts. And do the opp. :wacko:
You can easily see if the TimeOuts are working by this: If it's working your tamagotchi will cry just after you gave it a Time Out and of course add one bar in Training. And if it doesn't work a strange thing will appear above your tamas head and your tama will make an angry and kind of scary face.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back