Where are all the tamagotchis?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DaManWitDaPlan

Reaction score
:ichigotchi: :ichigotchi: :kuribotchi: :kuribotchi: :hitodetchi: Where can you get tamagotchi v3's anymore? there are none in the stores, and none online!!!! All out of stock!! Are japanese people lazy?!?!? :p

Well, they certainly are selling out!

You just have to be patient to buy them in stores, I suggest you ask/ring certain shops and ask when they will have more stock in.

Or, you can always go to ebay, and purchase from there, though be careful when buying from ebay, you can be scammed.

//Haze

No, the Japanese aren't lazy. It takes time to make toys like that. Try Toys 'R' Us. That's where I got mine. If you live in a small city, like me, try getting yours from a bigger city.

`Jade:)

I went to these stores MULTIPLE TIMES:

Toys R Us

Target

Walmart

Kmart

Also, I have gone to these sites:

Walmart.com

Kmart.com

Target.com

Toysrus.com

Toysrus.ca

toywiz.com

mastermindtoys.com

They are ALL sold out..... :huh: :huh: :ph34r: :) :D ^_^

you're not lucky, here in France they have them in toys shops ! I just bought one for me and one four my cousin !

you're not lucky, here in France they have them in toys shops ! I just bought one for me and one four my cousin !
o_O when i mailed my nearest toyshop the said that they would come out this summer.

If I'm going to get one off ebay, I want to get it for the regular asking price in the stores around here ($14.99[including shipping]). I know I'm picky......

:huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: Where can you get tamagotchi v3's anymore? there are none in the stores, and none online!!!! All out of stock!! Are japanese people lazy?!?!? :p
If you live in America, there have been reports of Tamagotchi Version 3 going out of stock. This is becasue Bandai didn't predict the masses of people who wanted them.

Keep checking back at stores for when the next order of tamagotchi come in. Also see if your local store will let you reserve one in advance so you can beat the rush.

--------------

However, if you live in England, they have only just arrived so not many shops stock them yet. I recommend Toys'R'Us. Thats where i got mine from.

--------------

If you still can't get one, try Ebay. But ofcorse, there can be a lot of complications with Ebay. Espeacially there is a risk that you will end up with a fake. Here are some tips on how to avoid buying a fake:

:huh: Look at the packaging, is the Bandai logo on it?

:huh: Is the keychain normal? If it looks diffrent it is probly a fake.

:huh: Is the screen the right size or colour?

:huh: Does the tamagotchi case have the right designs or colours?

Hope this helps you get a version 3!

Hallie

Tamagotchi v3s are selling out fast. If you want to get one from a store, I suggest you check which date new stocks come in. It might not be positively accurate, but it will sure help you know when they first hit shelves at your local stores. It has absolutely NOTHING to do with Japanese people being lazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back