Where are the codes coming from?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

carterismycat

Reaction score
:angry: Hi, Just curious, but where are you actually finding the codes. I know that one code is on the instruction sheet, but where did you find the others? Just wondering, as the instruction sheet says to go to tamagotchiconnection.com to find more secret codes, but my son looked everywhere and did not see anything. Thanks in advance for any info!

If your son wants all the secret codes, then show him this forum - Tamagotchi Codes and the pinned section.

As far as I gather, people just typed in different combinations of the 8 letters to discover them (as roar the tiger said) and they are all posted on this forum now.

(Perhaps Bandai intended to 'announce' secret codes bit by bit on their web site, but did not expect enthusiasts to go ahead and discover them without Bandai's help..!)

Best, etc.

TamaMum

:D Hi, Just curious, but where are you actually finding the codes. I know that one code is on the instruction sheet, but where did you find the others? Just wondering, as the instruction sheet says to go to tamagotchiconnection.com to find more secret codes, but my son looked everywhere and did not see anything. Thanks in advance for any info!
Probably,some of them stole them off from a site.All I did was to look it on the search!You can try typing "Tamagotchi V2 Codes on Google search.

Ummm........I guess they just bought a lot of tamagotchis? :p

Might've got some of the codes from their friends. :D

you have to go riight at the the top and cacel everything then you have to ,put www.tammagothchiconnection.com write mw back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back