Where are the Parents?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

connectionrules

Reaction score
Okay, so this morning my Tamagotchi's were of age to get married, so I went to the TV Icon, the Dating Show, and married my female Yonepatchi to a Kuchipiptachi. They turned into Mamapatchi and Papapatchi, and then the screen went blank and there were 3 eggs... NO parents! After they hatched, still no parents, and when I feed them, the parents come on screen for a second, then walk off! But the Father and Son and Mother and Daughter games work. Now they evolved to Toddler Stage but the parents are missing from the screen! And when I go to Status Check, It still shows Mamapatchi and Papapatchi! Is it because it's a Blended Family, or theres O% Bondage? PLEASE HELP!

Honestly that's the reason I bought a V5, for the family with adults etc. Like I wanted a family, kids, adults, a pet... GRRRR!

Last edited by a moderator:
Aww thanks but when I do that it's just the three toddlers on screen doing the bonding reactions.

I always wonder that too. I want that to tama to have the parents, and then the kids on the screen, all at once:] That would be awesome:]

In order to have the parents come on the screen at the same time as the children is when they open the fridge, do laungry(smart family), watch TV(carefree family) and I forgot the last one. Also if you have a pure family you press C and the parents come up too.

The parents also appear when you feed the children, give them medicine, play the last 2 games, ect.

Also the parents will sometimes be seen on the screen kissing or feeding each other. When this happens, only your parent tamas are shown on the screen. If u press any button while they are doing this, the screen will go back to the 3 children (Like how it does for other random events).

The chances of these events happening are random. So if u want to see them, you'll have to keep checking your tama.

Oh.

Well thats ridiculous! Honestly, That was pretty much the reason I bought one of these! To see a FAMILY! It shouldn't be "We Are Familitchi" then.

Oh.
Well thats ridiculous! Honestly, That was pretty much the reason I bought one of these! To see a FAMILY! It shouldn't be "We Are Familitchi" then.
Settle down! Ok, if you have done some studying then you would know that the parents don't appear 24/7.

After second generation, the parents stay off the screen, except in random animations. In a pure family they also appear in C button animations.

Oh, ok well thanks everyone!

You know what I'm ok with it... But I have one question:

If you get the PURE Kuchipa family, wat does Chibipatchi (The baby that looks like a Kuchipatchi turn into? I think they're really cute :angry:

I just really want a character that stays on screen that looks like Kuchipatchi... You know? If you know the answer, please tell me!

Thats normal...

The parents are only o the screen when your giving your tamas medicine,feeding them,playing golf putt or shoe pairs,or in the heath(where they show your tamas)

...hope I helped

~mamelover :angry: :angry:

Okay, so this morning my Tamagotchi's were of age to get married, so I went to the TV Icon, the Dating Show, and married my female Yonepatchi to a Kuchipiptachi. They turned into Mamapatchi and Papapatchi, and then the screen went blank and there were 3 eggs... NO parents! After they hatched, still no parents, and when I feed them, the parents come on screen for a second, then walk off! But the Father and Son and Mother and Daughter games work. Now they evolved to Toddler Stage but the parents are missing from the screen! And when I go to Status Check, It still shows Mamapatchi and Papapatchi! Is it because it's a Blended Family, or theres O% Bondage? PLEASE HELP!
Honestly that's the reason I bought a V5, for the family with adults etc. Like I wanted a family, kids, adults, a pet... GRRRR!
look there not there because there already there its just nobody sees them even they only come out when they need help like feed or they need medicen thats why you dont see them k

Last edited by a moderator:
the parents won't appear because the tamagotchi v5 is only ment to have three caricters at once on the screen iv'e got parents and they don't come on the screen ethier

When you press the [A] Button And the Press It will take you to the Health Meter. Press [A] all the way and it will take you to the Characters Scrolll thrugh and it will show the Mother and Father!

Hope this isn't too confusing!

Kind Regards

TAMAGIRL2008

ooo

O

Give up on this whole 'no family thing'. The parents don't need your care. You give them care. The parents help out with the children too. :furawatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back