Where are you from?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Where are you from

• England! ( ME! )

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • America! ( French fries! )

• Australia ( More kangaroos than people! )

• Scottland! ( Bagpipes rule! )

• Germany! ( Err..sheep! )

• Spain! ( ICE CREAM! )

• France! ( wine! )

• Canada! ( Stuff! )

• India! ( YUMMY! )

• Some place else but don't want to post it

• I'll post it!

• Not telling!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry about that, I was kinda mad at the moment, but some of the stuff he/she put there could be offensive to other countries :D   :D
Yes, I agree, the 'stuff', the 'sheep', the 'more kangaroos than people' (which isn't true, by the way), and a few other things could be considered offensive. There's more to a country than one thing they have. Most of those countries aren't even famous for the things he put. I can think of quite a few things that most of those countries would be famous for. (I don't think when most people think of the U.S., they automaticaly think "French fries!" and I can think of quite a few things for Canada rather than 'stuff.')

Last edited by a moderator:
America...or...the U.S.A.

My sister is going to Australia during ... The summer. For some People to People thing.

And I'm doing a report for english about Romania. My friend is doing Malta.

I wana go to England or somewhere like that. My sister is a lucky duck.

Yes, I agree, the 'stuff', the 'sheep', the 'more kangaroos than people' (which isn't true, by the way), and a few other things could be considered offensive. There's more to a country than one thing they have. Most of those countries aren't even famous for the things he put. I can think of quite a few things that most of those countries would be famous for. (I don't think when most people think of the U.S., they automaticaly think "French fries!" and I can think of quite a few things for Canada rather than 'stuff.')
Why are you having a fit about french fries? :D :D

That is weird if you ask me.AND STAY ON TOPIC EVERYONE!

Why are you having a fit about french fries? :) :)  

That is weird if you ask me.AND STAY ON TOPIC EVERYONE!
I'm not! I was just agreeing with her that it may be possible to find some of this offensive. I, personally, do not find it very offensive at all. Some other people might though.

yay me 2 i like it here but some ppl thi nk we speak really posh and have opticles (yes all of engish ppl)

but we dont and thatsa the truth

yay me 2 i like it here but some ppl thi nk we speak really posh and have opticles (yes all of engish ppl)
but we dont and thatsa the truth
heh, I speak kinda posh :)

AUstralia!!!

Australia is often mistaken for a country in the middle of the desert, humans out populated by kangarroos, kangaroos jump around in out backyards and dingos just go around eating babies.

THIS IS NOT TRUE.

Australia is a civilized country,just like england and america, we have our backyards under control, dingos live far far away from civilized areas, humans outrule kangaroos, and WE SPEAK ENGLISH. we also eat the most ice cream in the world!!!

:huh:

Hi, i'm from America but i speak a little spanish cause my mother is puerto rican while my dad is african american so therefore i am hispanic, and bilingual. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back