Where are you going?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Harry-Potter-Gotchi

Reaction score
I personally think I'm gonna burn in hell. I don't fear death. I never thought I was going to Heaven. I always broke rules,never listened,cuss. I never really had very good luck with anything,my life's just always been really hard. I don't need sympathy,nothing gets me anymore. Ok I'm gonna stop talking about me,where do you think you're going?

Having bad luck and cursing isnt going to land you in hell, unless I dont fully understand Hell's rules.

I don't know where I am going to end up. I am not sure if I believe in either Heaven or Hell, but I like to think there is an afterlife. I suppose it isn't really for me to decide anyway. I am a good person, but maybe something will change and I will earn a place in Hell to suffer eternal damnation. I hope not though.

I dunno.

Well, see, heaven and hell...hm. Hell is actually your choice. You can choose to live a life with God by showing him that you love him and believe in Him, or you can chose to live a life without him. So by doing so, your choosing whether or not you want to go to heaven or helll...

But then again, there's always the judgement thing and religion gets kind of confusing sometimes.

But I'd love to go to Heaven, I just need to...you know. Be a better person.

If god is real and of you belive and go to Heaven or dont belive and go to Hell

Than im going to Hell

Like Sweet Kandi I dont belive in that stuff, I'm going in the ground.

Last edited by a moderator:
I believe more in the whole "crossing over" aspect of things. I'm either going to pass on and my spirit will float around like a ghosts until all that was needed to do in the living realm was completed THEN cross over or I'll just do it immediately with no hesitation. We'll have to see.

I dunno and quite frankly at this point in my life

I'm not sure if I care too much if I do.

I mean its a rater touchy subject.

I mean I swear and constantly get in

trouble but I'm no serial killer so, even if

I did believe in the after life of hell and heaven

I dunno I think heaven if I could choose...

Yeah.

I dunno.

I don't believe in Heaven or Hell... (of course, not every Religion has a heaven or hell ... so I don't think those members will be going either..)

I very firmly believe in doing what is right (morally) and helping others where and when I can, because I believe it is a human duty and because it makes people happy.

When I die, I want to be able to look back at my life and say "Yes, I have not done anything I regret or am ashamed of. Yes, I have done good things and made people content."

Then I will be cremated and dug into the soil in the local crematorium to feed the flowers :furawatchi:

Wow , I was surprised when I read the replies! I thought everyone would be saying Heaven, but it's like the exact opposite!

I think that I will go to Heaven. I feel that I have done good in life so far...I help and am kind and caring towards others...

I am scared of the thought of going to Hell...In Islam it is said that Satan looks so scary that you will faint when you see him...and when you are in Hell you spend all your work doing grueling, painful work...and when you ask for help they will throw burning rocks at you. :furawatchi:

Heaven is said to be the paradise of all paradises...where you get all your heart's desires...*sighs dreamily*

Frankly, I like life though, and I hope I don't have to go anywhere like Heaven or Hell anytime soon!

Chatterbox

Seriously, if you ask me, the only people who go to hell are rapists, murderers, terrorists, etc.

I don't know if I believe in heaven or hell right now. I think I believe in heaven. I'm not sure if I believe in hell... so I can't say. Maybe I'll be a spirit, left on earth. Not a ghost. I do not believe in ghosts.

I believe more in the whole "crossing over" aspect of things. I'm either going to pass on and my spirit will float around like a ghosts until all that was needed to do in the living realm was completed THEN cross over or I'll just do it immediately with no hesitation. We'll have to see.
That's the sort of stuff I believe in. Crossing over. I don't believe in hell at all, but that's just my opinion. Also, although I don't believe in hell, it seems like some of you are getting the wrong idea about what you have to do to "go to hell." I really think it is supposed to have nothing to do with how much you cuss or break the rules, more if you believe in God or not. Like I said though, I very firmly believe there is no hell and everyone goes to heaven, religious or not. Although I do think if you have something left to accomplish on earth, you stay as a spirit....But, yeah, I think I will definitely go to heaven. :lol:

From a religious aspect, judging my past, I'm going to Hell.
In the sense that I don't believe in either Heaven or Hell, I'm going in the ground.
I don't think I would go to hell even if I was religious. But I'm not... so I'm like SK... I'm going to the ground!

I don't think I would go to hell even if I was religious. But I'm not... so I'm like SK... I'm going to the ground!
Mmm... dirt. xD

I think it's pretty obvious. Hawhaw.

I definitly dont want to go to Hell, But, I dont want to go to Heaven either. I want to live on earth as a ghost. I have always wanted to be a spirit. So, If I chose, It would be... Neither.

I hope I go to Heaven! I am Greek Orthedox, so all of my family is pretty religous, without going crazy about it. I do not have a perfect past, and have done some bad things, but i hope that in my life i am good enough to do to Heaven. I am not God (unfortuanty xD) to i can't tell you definity, but i really do hope i go to Heaven!! :furawatchi:

*BaBi*

Wow , I was surprised when I read the replies! I thought everyone would be saying Heaven, but it's like the exact opposite! I think that I will go to Heaven. I feel that I have done good in life so far...I help and am kind and caring towards others...

I am scared of the thought of going to Hell...In Islam it is said that Satan looks so scary that you will faint when you see him...and when you are in Hell you spend all your work doing grueling, painful work...and when you ask for help they will throw burning rocks at you. :blink:

Heaven is said to be the paradise of all paradises...where you get all your heart's desires...*sighs dreamily*

Frankly, I like life though, and I hope I don't have to go anywhere like Heaven or Hell anytime soon!

Chatterbox
Well you're right about one thing.

The Islam interpretation of Hell is terrifying o.o;

No where. I dont believe in heaven or hell. I dont have the right to believe in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back