Where Can I find Tamagotchis?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NeverJuice

Reaction score
I used to buy tamagotchis on the regular, but I've kinda died down. Now, I need to buy more tamagotchis. I know you can buy them at Target, but at my target, there's none. So, where do you usually get your tamagotchis? Not only music stars, though. I don't like them. Ones like v5'S. tHANKS! :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi:

You can get them at KB Toys, K-Mart, Toys R Us. And you can order from www.Amazon.com / www.ToysRus.com / www.toywiz.com

~shawdy~ :D

I too have been looking for v5's and none of the stores or online stores in my area carry them. I think that Amazon and ebay will be our best bet.

Good Luck

CJ

Try ebay, they have often lots of good ones, good prizes too :(

you can find them @ amazon. just type in tamagotchi v5 in the amazon search box and look for the pictures of tamas with the square on the little reciever-type thingy

you can find them @ amazon. just type in tamagotchi v5 in the amazon search box and look for the pictures of tamas with the square on the little reciever-type thingy
Umm which tamagotchi are you reffering to? There is no tamagotchi that has a "square" next to the IR sensor.

V1 and V2 have nothing

V3 has a little antenna looking thing

V4 has a ball

V4.5 has a star

V5 and V5.5 have a traingle (representing the roof of a house)

V6 has nothing

If you do decide to order them from EBAY, you have to be careful not to buy a fake, or pay too much. The regular Tamagotchi price for V1 through V6 is $15.00 (US).

~shawdy~ :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back