Where can I get a cherry?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

trempot

Reaction score
Hi, I'm new here...how do I get my Tama a cherry? It says that a Mizutamatchi likes cherries but it's not on my food list. All I have on my V3 are Scone, sushi, bread, cereal on its meals and ice cream cone, pudding, tart, and apple on its snack list. Anyone, please help! Thanks!

All right. You can only get cherries at the shop. But if you want to make things quicker, change the time to 6:59 or 2:59 and wait one minute. There will be new stuff at the shop. Hope this helps!! :furawatchi:

Thanks so much for your reply! :blink: I assume this is at Tamatown, right? And the time I'll have to adjust is my computer's time? :furawatchi: I'm gonna try out your tip and let you know if it works. :lol: Thanks again! :D

Oh on you change your tamagotchi v3's time and the shop should be refresh and get new items.

Thanks again! :furawatchi: However, after a minute has passed, the shop still has the same items...is there any secret code for the items to change?

OT: Upon changing the time, my Mizutamatchi turned into a teen Mametchi! Nice! :blink:

Great and there are no ecret codes for the shop and now go check it ...it should change. Remeber the times are 2:59pm wait one minute or 6:59pm and wait one minute.

Hi, I'm new here...how do I get my Tama a cherry? It says that a Mizutamatchi likes cherries but it's not on my food list. All I have on my V3 are Scone, sushi, bread, cereal on its meals and ice cream cone, pudding, tart, and apple on its snack list. Anyone, please help! Thanks!
I found one with this date and time:

8/5 2:59 PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back