Where can I get LR44 batteries in the UK?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
My Angelgotchi's battery is low (the screen randomly said "BATT" which probably means "low battery") and I have no idea where to get LR44 batteries for it. Does anyone know any shops in the UK that sell LR44 batteries, or any online sellers with low prices?

i strongly insist that you can take your angelgotchi to a watches store,as the fastest way.that´s my way,always.

Poundland sell every kind of battery ever made but they're poor quality batteries, I would recommend Asda or Tesco. Thats where I buy weird batteries.

^ This.

I've bought the battery packs from the 99p stores and they don't last well at all.

Most of the local supermarkets in my part of SE England / N. London sell both LR44 and CR2032 - I've found them in Tesco and Asda - also picked some up in my local Wilkinsons store once - they were fine too. Failing all those - Currys, Argos, etc. - and Amazon of course - but you will need to do a bit of price checking / comparisons - the store prices change regularly and sometimes Tesco is more competitive, other times you can get them cheaper in another store like Currys if theres's some kind of special promo going on.

Edit: The other thing is to try to buy recognised brands like Duracell / Energizer / Panasonic - they do cost a bit more but they are more reliable and last longer.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back