Where can I get rhinestones?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pikachi

Reaction score
So I got on TamaTown today and an ad popped up for the bejeweled TamaGo contest, and I thought to myself: I can do that! and I can customize mine too! :blink:

Unfortunately, I have no small rhinestones. I mean I have the odd one floating around my sparkly box, but not a great quantity of them.

So if someone knows where I can get some in Utah, that would be great! :D

Also, does any one know a better way to attach them than just super glue? I don't want them to pop off in my pocket, but I also don't want to make it so I can't fix it if I screw up.

Haha thats exactly what I thought also! I just thought even if I dont win I can just "bling" up my own tamagotchis. =P

Anyway, I remember going to Wal Mart or something a few years ago and they were selling little tamagotchi rhinestones. They just stuck on your tamagotchi. Some of them we all glued together and shaped like mametchi or something, but there were others that we just singular. Thats the only idea i have, I dont even know if they sell them anymore.

Try a hobby/fabric store like hobby lobby, joanne fabrics etc. They have them really super cheap in good quantities. As far as adhesives go, super glue is probably your best bet if you don't want them falling off all over the place.

Thanks for the suggestions!

I got one of those decoration kits once, but all the stones fell off after a while :(

I'm going to have to head over to Hobby Lobby at some point!

If you are looking for good quality rhinestones, Get the Jolee's Swavarski Crystals. They are kinda costly, but worth it. They have bead types, heat setting types and basic glue on types. (Get some with a flat back) To get them to stay on there, you can use super glue like people would think... Or you can purchase some "Zot dots" they are circular dabs of "gummy glue" that can come off when you want. You can ask for both and they will direct you to them if they have them.

In my stores, if they have the Jolee's Swavarski Crystals, they are about $5 dollars.... They also have a slightly larger box with varing sizes, they can cost more. I'm not sure how much the Zots are.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back