Where can I get V2?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gdogg858

Reaction score
I dont want to go to Ebay for the chance of being ripped off by a fake :angry: :angry: :angry: :( :(

I think they are gonna stop selling the V2s soon. Thats if they already didn't. Why dont you call target and ask if they are going to get ant new shipments of them.

Im pretty sure they stoped selling them to make room for the V3.

Your only option may be to get one from ebay.

alright I have a V3 I don't like them as much as my old V2 (that broke :angry: ). I also want to have someone to play with so I guess i'll try Target. If not Ebay but I have to be really careful :angry: Don't want a tama like that guys kid's when they played a game together and one of them lost and "killed" the other one. Sooooo thanks everyone for replying :angry: Heres the link for the CSI tamagotchi. Wow!

Last edited by a moderator:
EBAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im sorry to say, im pretty sure you wont find them in stores anymore. >.< with the new v3 many people wont go and look for v2 so im sure they stopped restocking them. :angry:

v3 are harder to find than v2, i got my v2 at target..... they also have them at walmart or walgreens...... toys r us gets a new shipping of them like every week...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back