Where did my souveniers go???

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

did your v3 souvienirs dissaper?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

• i don't remember

• what's a souviener?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
ilost my ballons suitcase skatebord and bandi ribbon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can anybody help me? I saw my tamagotchi receive the souvenirs after i entered the passwords, but I couldn't find them anywhere! If I go to the souvenirs, only the passport is there. This happen to anybody else?
And is that true? You can't use the souvenirs, anyway?
They probably are still there - you need to keep scrolling thru them all - Passport is #1, then there will be gaps until say #18 the skateboard (or whatever is your next souvenir). Howevere - iy does appear that you can lose them after you have already had them on your list. For me it was mostly the arcade stuff - but other things too....

YES MY BALLONS DISAPERRED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>.< your tama poped it....

Well, back to bussiness...

1. CHECK ALL YOUR SUVENIERS

2. DID THEY USE IT? IT MIGHT BE A 1 TIME USE

3. YOU MIGHT HAVE DEBUGED IT

[SIZE=14pt]Hmm, that is afuly odd. Maybe it is a glitch? I sorry I can't help more. [/SIZE] :angry:

Code:
its normal, it happened to my sister you loose them every generation
Code:
Code:
Code:
Code:
^_^

So did all of mine. Every time i go onto a different generation ALL my arcade items dissapear :angry:

My friend's Tamagotchi went onto 2nd generation. Her first generation's souveniers were like a passport, ring, palm tree, and some other free souveniers. Her skateboard, balloon and teddy bear had disappeared but she kept her rare shoes, rare cd, microphone, suitcase, Bandai ribbon, passport, palm tree and ring.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back