Where Did You Get Your Refresh V5?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

brandedastar

Reaction score
Hi! I figured since we had a post like this for the first V5, we could do it as well for the V5 Refresh.

So this is for you to post where, when, and what store you got yours from so others in your area can know when they can get theirs, too!

I got mine (the red and white stars one) at a Target store in Antioch, CA. Today's date is July 25th. :)

I got mine on July 25th , at 2:20 pm , from a ToysRus in Independence Missouri. :huh: It is the "red carpet" design.

-Asia

I got mine on August 6. I ordered it off of Amazon on August 3. Amazon had about 6 different shells to choose from.

I bought mine from a local Target store, for the price of $15.99. However , I didn't hatch it until 2 days later. For those looking to buy one , I suggest Toys R us , Target , Wal*Mart , and other department stores near you. ( Sorry , I can't let a post go away without a little bit of information =] )

Tama62

I got mine from Amazon.com!

I saw only one at Toys R Us on August 6,2008. It was the Rock Concert one,and I did not buy it!

Hi! I figured since we had a post like this for the first V5, we could do it as well for the V5 Refresh.
So this is for you to post where, when, and what store you got yours from so others in your area can know when they can get theirs, too!

I got mine (the red and white stars one) at a Target store in Antioch, CA. Today's date is July 25th. :)
I got mine from the exact same store you got yours. No joke. xD

I'm in Reading Pennsylvania. I just called Toys R Us this morning and they said no celeb versions available, and they don't have any shipping either. Anyone in Pennsylvania get one? Today is October 25th 2008

I Got My V5 celebrity at the Japanese Store, At world showcase, In Epcot, Which is in Disneyworld, (in my case)

Which is in Florida. (Again, in my case) I got it on Oct. 29 2008.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back