Where Did You Get Your Tamas?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Where did you get your tama(s)?

• Target

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ToysRUs

• WalMart

• Walgreens

• From a Friend

• It was a surprise, I don't know where.

• Other(Please Post!)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

omallyally11

Reaction score
I'm just wondering where everyone got their tamas and I wanted to see which place people buy them from the most. I know WalMart, ToysRUs, and Walgreens has them for $15, but I'm not so sure about Target because I've never even seen tamas in my local Targets, but I suppose they could have tamas at Target in some other city.

Please vote!

Thanks,

Ally

Last edited by a moderator:
I got mine at Target (v3). And they only sold them for like $7.00! Wow they really lowered the price. But it was the only one left there! and they kept selling out of them everywhere too! everywhere I went to, there was NONE I mean none left. But luckly I got one just in time. :)

Well, I have one v2 and one v3. I should have added a choice called,"One from one store and one from another", but I can't edit the poll choices :)

I got my v2 from WalMart for $15 and my v3 from ToysRUs for the same price.

~Ally

I got one from toysRUs and the other 3 from Ebay.Also have another entama somewhere coming from YesAsia.com.

I'm just wondering where everyone got their tamas and I wanted to see which place people buy them from the most. I know WalMart, ToysRUs, and Walgreens has them for $15, but I'm not so sure about Target because I've never even seen tamas in my local Targets, but I suppose they could have tamas at Target in some other city.
Please vote!

Thanks,

Ally
I allready made a topic just like this! :)

I got two v2s at walmart and 1 v2 at zellars and just got my v3 yesterday at toys r us big bin only 19.00

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back