Where did you get your V2?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alps

Reaction score
I'm still looking for a V2, and I wanted get one from Wal Mart, because the nearest Toys R Us is about an hour's drive from me. Has anyone found them there yet? I went yesterday to look, and they had only two V1s. I'd also like to know if anyone found one at Target or anywhere like that, because there's one fairly close to me.

I got my first one off eBay, and my US version from ToysRUs. My Target won't get a new shipment till the end of July! When I went to Walmart to look for one, the sign said Version 2, but all that was left was a Version 1. ToysRUs would be your best bet.

I got my v2 at the niagara falls wal-mart but of course now they are gone. But do check wal-mart cuz i am positive they have them in all wal-marts unless they are sold out. :angry:

Anyone know if they are out in Canada yet? I have no idea! If not, when Will they be out?

:rolleyes: They ARE out in Canada!Right now! I got mine at toys'rus, on Broadway,vancouver(B.C.) :p

Last edited by a moderator:
I got my v2 at the niagara falls wal-mart but of course now they are gone. But do check wal-mart cuz i am positive they have them in all wal-marts unless they are sold out. :angry:
Yay for Wal*Mart! Of course, yours is in Canada so it might be better than mine. But hopefully they'll receive them sooner or later! I'll be sure to check back frequently, so I can replace my V1 that's making a funny humming noise.

I ordered one off eBay. But yesterday, I got one at wal-mart. 包括月刊,电子文库。以及提供与中华文学相关的信息。

包括月刊,电子文库。以及提供与中华文学相关的信息。

Well i got my V2 from Target. But i am also in Australia. I'm not sure about the other countries.

<_< They ARE out in Canada!Right now! I got mine at toys'rus, on Broadway,vancouver(B.C.) ;)
WHAT THEY DO? i live in surrey xD

i hope they have them at my wallmart or toys'rus ... its the V2 right? cause i already have V1 :eek:

but other whyz :D :) :unsure: :unsure: B) :p :eek: ;) :) :p

;) I live in Canada, In Ontario, In Muskoka! I got Y CAMOFLAUGE GREEN Tamagotchi Connection Version 2 From the Huntsville Wal Mart.

I tried target and asked an employee if they had any but they said that they went on clearance and they no longer sell them anymore. So when i was going home, i remembered we'd passby a toysrus and i asked my mom if we could check it out. So when I got there, i had trouble finding them until finally I asked someone and they gave me the last one. To bad it's the sweet candy one. The one that looks like mike and ikes but they claim that they are jelly beans.

by the way, i live in cali

Well I got my V2s from Toysrus. I had to ask an employee where they were. During that day, I went to Walmart first, but they only had V1(the pearl white and pearl pink ones I believe). Maybe my Walmart has them now. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back