Where do I get the V4.5 software?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

~TamaBloom12~

Reaction score
I now have my V4.5 and I heard it was supposed come with a little tama holder and CD, I looked and Tamagotchi.com and I saw the desktop buddy, I tried downloading it and my computer said it 'didn't contain a application' , so that didn't work, does anybody now where to get the whole package?

The PC Pack you've been hearing about is something you have to buy from a store. It's a toy with a Tama holder and special software, and it includes a special edition Tama which has an Earth design. It costs about $30 at Wal-Mart.

The "desktop buddy" is something completely different, probably a Tamagotchi game for your desktop.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Desktop Buddy is a "game"; I downloaded it. You have a choice of a few Tamagotchi; you can toggle between them and they have a bunch of animations as well as the fact that their eyes will follow your mouse. The Desktop Buddy also has a few desktop wallpapers.

It is kind of similar to the Japanese "Window Sitter" if you have ever heard of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back