where do u get an ocean tama

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kutchipatchilvr2000

Reaction score
do any of u know how to get an ocean tama? i really want one bad. where can you get them? my sister told me on ebay but im not allowed 2 go on ebay.im kinda desperate at this point so PLEASSSSSSSSSSSSE HELP ME FIND ONE!!! :eek: :huh: :lol: :angry:

The US Ocean is worth probably more than you'd want to pay.

It averages $300 now. Slightly less without package.

If you are going to collect, it's best you can use ebay and have a PayPal account.

Ebay is literally the only place where you can get any vintage tama now. Unless you dig really hard in a random op shop and you don't know what you will find.

Hope I helped =]

come on! mom and dad r NOT going to buy u one for 300 bucks, especially on EBAY!!! u no how dad is with ebay... and besides i thought u wanted an ipod for xmas!? sadly the wii isnt gonna happen... waa. ;)

Family Fight =] Well, ebay is probably the only place that you can find it, sorry.

I'm buying a VINTAGE P1 And P2 Tama on Ebay, LEGIT TOO. I can't find an original in real life to SAVE My life if it buttered down to that...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back