Where do you buy your tama's?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Where do you buy your tama's?

• At the toy store.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • On the internet (please tell me where on the internet).

• I trade with other tama lovers.

• I don't have any tama's at all.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought mine at K-mart because my local walmart didnt have them.It quiker to buy at a local store than the internet.

I got mine at KB Toys in the mall.

Last edited by a moderator:
I got three from Target and three from ebay, from a seller called barbscollectibles :lol:

I bought them at target :)
i got mine at target too. but they didn't have the olors that i wanted so i jus got pink one with hearts on them... a little too girlie for me, considering im such a tomboy sometimes

I got mine on the internet through Jbox. This weekend I plan on going to all the toy stores near me though.

don't have mine yet,(will on the 16th!) but I'm going to get mine at target.They're always by the neopets,micros(dancers,pets) and card games,so I always know where to find them.If they don't have the color I want,I'll just ask if they have it in the back.If not,I'll spend some money on more batteries.

I buy my Tamagotchies at Wal*Mart, or, I did. I won't have to purchase anymore (well, not until the second series, anyway =P) because I finally got the last colour.

I buy them from Wal*Mart because they're really reliable and often really well stocked (except for today, the fad must be catching here as most of them were gone, I luckily got the 6th one though, even though there was only one Pink w/ Hearts left).

Last edited by a moderator:
what country do you live in dayna? :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back