Where do you get the V.5's?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ya I don't trust those sites I get them off ebay or wait
actually toywiz is hacker safe so no ones gunna take ur email or credit card number, and UPS ships it sooo theres nothing to fear, i got mine the day after it shipped and it came in a box that was closed and then in its package, it works perfectly fine and i would buy another one if i wanted to off of toywiz too. It was just like buying it at walmart

I just got mine at Wal-Mart yesterday. They were mixed with V4.5s Try there or online. They just came out and I was lucky to find mine so early because it usually takes like 3 months for new things to come out here :D

cool!!! The wal-mart near our house dosen't have tamagotchis!!! THAT SUXXX!!! I WANT ONE BAD!

I just got mine at Wal-Mart yesterday. They were mixed with V4.5s Try there or online. They just came out and I was lucky to find mine so early because it usually takes like 3 months for new things to come out here :)
you got it in Canada?

Try asking someone that works there! They might get one ordered in for you or might have some out back!! Have you tried ebay?

actually toywiz is hacker safe so no ones gunna take ur email or credit card number, and UPS ships it sooo theres nothing to fear, i got mine the day after it shipped and it came in a box that was closed and then in its package, it works perfectly fine and i would buy another one if i wanted to off of toywiz too. It was just like buying it at walmart
ok but still I only trust ebay people with good feedback but that is great you get them off there it is just other people have different ways not to sound rude though if I do

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back