Where do you keep your tamagotchis?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bratztroxg

Reaction score
Hiya! :huh: Looking around TT, I've been hearing lots of you like to keep your bundles of joy in different places. This is the topic to post where you keep your collection! I keep mine in a pretty little satin pink bag, as I only have three! *cringe*

You can take pictures of where you keep them, if you want to make your post extra interesting, or say how big your collection is - anyone with less than three??!! :D

:) xx

I keep mine in 2 old eyeglass cases. (I cram 'em all into one during the night though.)

I have three aswell.

Well, it's normally in my school bag. LOL. I have 6, but I am looking after 7.

They are always in my school bag asleep when I am a school.

But at home, I keep them up on my Bunk Bed. I am making a sweet little hmm, what can I call it? A sort of House.

It's going to be made out of a Shoe Box.

3 isn't too bad. I can remember when I had my 3. Just 1 V2, 1 V3 and 1 v4. (That was a few Years Back.)

Hey, don't feel bad - I just have 1 ! I keep it on a lanyard around my neck during the day, and hang it and the lanyard on a hook in the bathroom overnight...right next to the hook that I hang my glasses on. :)

Actually, I have two more Tamagotchis (v.3 and v.4.5, but they are still in the unopened packages. When 5.5 and 6 come out, I will probably get those right away, too.

i don't keep them anywhere actually maybe yes, i put them on top of my mom's sewing machine because there is no where else to put it. and i have 4 tamagotchis.

Last edited by a moderator:
I Usialy Put mine in Either My Pockets

I have 2 but im geting 1 more in 1 or 2 days off of Amazon.com

Its a v2!'

I have 2 v4s And im goingto have 1 v2! Yay! :angry:

or on the Nearest table ! lol :p

I have 8 Tamagotchis. I keep them all on a keychain attached to a lanyard around my neck. It gets really heavy, so I keep some attached to my belt.

Im practicly Tamagotchi-covered from head to toe xD

I have 16 tamagotchis and 3 non-tamagotchi virtual pets. I keep them all on the wall above my bed, I keep the packaging and for the tamagotchis that have packaging, when I'm not running them, they stay in the packaging on the wall. For the tamagotchis that have no packaging, they hang by tacks in a vertical line. All my non-tamagotchi virtual pets are on the left side on that vertical line of tamagotchis and my tamagotchis are on the right.

EDIT: When I'm at school I keep them either in my old make-up bag, or my locker.

Well Ive been thinking about it since im starting to get more and more tamagotchis now, but for now they are just in a drawer when not in-use. :blink:

I keep mine in plastic storage boxes.Here's a picture of them.
Wow!! :hitodetchi: You have an amazing amount of tamas! Makes my 3 look very insignificant!!! :( But I do have a couple of other non-tamagotchi virtual pets!!

Bratztroxg's V. Pets:

• Tamagotchi V2
  • Tamagotchi V3
  • Tamagotchi Familitchi (V5)
  • Pixel Chix Beverley Hills House
  • Pixel Chix Love 2 Shop Mall
  • Poomki Pal
  • Tamagotchi Angelgotchi (on my phone)

But my V2 and V3 are out of batteries, my 'Poomki Pal' was a couple of £s in a cheesy souvenir shop somewhere and is probably the worst virtual pet ever, and dies every 2 minutes (LOL!), I feel a little too old for Pixel Chix and cannot work out how to do the Angelgotchi thing on my phone, and it went a bit wrong and the icons went all blurry, so basically it's just my V5!!! ;)

Wow - i didn't realise i'd written so much!! :kusatchi:

~ bratztoxg xxx

P.S. Thanks for replying to my topic, people! Keep it coming! :eek:

i put mine either on a strap around my neck or on some stands i made out of dough.

this is my collection:

tamagotchi v3 icecream one

tamagotchi v3 ribbon one got it from my uncle(i lost it though)

tamagotchi v3 alligator from my brother (its lost or maybe even broken)

tamagotchi v5 groovy time one

thats all lol so many v3's well actually 3 v3's lol

I have only three tamas too. My v2, v3, v4.5. I lost my v2 when I went to Disney, and my v3's battery died. I keep my v3 in a box that has a lock on it so I can keep it safe. I keep my one and only working tama (v4.5) on the nightstand next to my bed when I sleep. During the day I carry it around. When I'm at school I put it in one of the jewlery boxes and shove in in my locker.

well i have 4

1 v1

1 v3

1 v4.5

and

1 v5

i have a home made tama house where they some times stay and their ALLWAYS in my pockets and some times i lay then on my conter.

I keep my out of box Tama's in special boxes, mostly used for beads. It this way, every Tama has his own little box, so they can't get damaged. The ones in box, and the empty boxes I just keep very ugly in cartbord boxes. And all the manuals in a little silver box :( The ones I'm running I keep in my little cradles, and when I'm out of home just in my bag.

Here are some pictures:

everything

Little box 1

Little box 2

My in box Tama's and empty boxes

My cradles

I like the idea of hanging them on the wall with thumbtacks.

I think I may keep mine like that, as soon as I can get my wall clear of the posters xD

HAHA i only have two TAMAS. ^_^ butt ONE Is ON THE WAY!! :D IM GETTING A V5 OFF OF AMAZON!! COOKIE DOUGH STYLE!!! but also i keep my tamas in a secret hiding place because i have little brothers and sisters. i keep them on the top shelf of my closet in a hand bag i sewed under silk cloth. is that alittle too far? :( for tamas? idk anything.

HAHA i only have two TAMAS. ^_^ butt ONE Is ON THE WAY!! :D IM GETTING A V5 OFF OF AMAZON!! COOKIE DOUGH STYLE!!! but also i keep my tamas in a secret hiding place because i have little brothers and sisters. i keep them on the top shelf of my closet in a hand bag i sewed under silk cloth. is that alittle too far? :( for tamas? idk anything.
Haha xD No one knows where mine are either :p

Woah. It's funny how we have almost the same place to keep our Tamas. I keep mine on a shelf in a handbag also. =D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back