Where do you live?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
(Oh, and you guys should put a tack on the member map X3 I remember seeing fluffums' tack really close to mine now.)

Washington, US.

I have a bunch of old classmates and my cousin in the UK right now on a Senior band trip. My cousin is hanging out with my great aunt and uncle while he's there XD I think they're kind of acting as tour guides.

PockyGirl: It's not considered that personal. They're not asking for an exact location. If they were asking for City, State, and Country it could be considered too personal. Also, if anyone doesn't want to say, they don't have to. Tis all about choices and what others feel comfortable with.

Last edited by a moderator:
:D Normally I'd say on the Computer, or a place in Pokemon the word like the Sinnoh, jhoto, kanto, and/or hoenn region. Or my inbox, or on cartoons, or any other crazy silly things. I'm going to be to personal, so I'm going to say the USA. :D

I live in Canada (you can tell which province if you look for kittygirl_0929 and/or gaara_girl_0929's pin on the map (those are my old accounts))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back