Where Do you put ya tamagotchi when going somewher

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Inzane

Reaction score
What i mean is, if you have to go out somewhere to, for example shops or your granmas or school, where do you put ya tamagotchi?

Just outta curiosity btw:)

I just put mine ona long black ribbon and made it into a necklace so i can take my music star wherether i go

I leave it at home or just put it in my jacket pocket. :)

Pocket, usually. Sometimes in a purse or backpack. I used to hook it onto my belt buckle when I was younger, but then it gets hard to take it out and play with it. :(

I go to college. I usually just hang it on my ID lace during classes.

If I go somewhere else I keep it in my pocket or in the front pouch of my bag.

I keep it in my back pack or in my pocket. i dont like leaving my tamas alone for any aount of time, thought sometimes i do on accident :D

I usually have them in pouch I made hooked to my jeans. Sometimes I have them in a pouch I made as a shoulder bag with 3-4 in the pouch.

Ya, leaving them in the car... Big no-no. Battery could ruin the tama or be dead...

I take them with me if I'm going outside.

If I'm going to take a shower, my brother goes and looks for them so I hide them in my closet and put clothes on them. He won't have enough time to look through all 5 of my wardrobes. :]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back