Where do you shop?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Where to you shop?

• American Eagle

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Abercrombie & Fitch

• Hollister

• Gap

• Old Navy

• Other

• None

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I live in australia so I love to shop at:

Valentine (

Gas. (funny name for a girl store. XD )

Kmart

Target

Spendless shoes

payless shoes

angus and robertson (only for the go girl books and 20Q things. ;) )

Toy kingdom

Thats about it!

~SG~

Sometimes I go to American Eagle. My favorite store is Forever 21, though. I don't know what other states have it, but it is really great! For purses and whatnot, Coach is the way to go, I'd say. Dooney & Bourke is alright as well, but I get kinda annoyed with their goose logo and whatever xD Also, if any of you purchase perfume and make up, Zephora is a pretty nice store, they even teach you the right stuff and whatnot that will look good with your complexion, hair, eyes, etc. My cousin introduced me to their store, and I basically love it xP
You have Forever 21!? I shop there online but I've never been in the real place! Lucky.. Do you have a Delia's at your city?

I shop at many different places.. for different things...

For electrionics:

1. Circuit City

2. Best Buy

And more...

For books:

1. Borders

2. Waldens books

For clothing:

1. American Eagle

2. Kohls

No offense to anyone, but I am not a big fan of Aeropostale or Abercrombie and Fitch.

I think they are the same things as other shirts, but just say their name somewhere on it.

I think Kohls is a great place to shop. There are more stores than the other ones, and cost about the same price as all of the other places like Aeropostale.

They have very fashionable clothes, and update them frequently.

For other things are many different places, and I appologize for not having enough time to write them all.

:D

Best of Luck,

-Love4tamas

i LUV abercrombie!!!!! most of my clothes are from there!!!!!!!!! the rest are from Hollister, my 2 fav stores EVA!

Locky458 Quote : Anystore, any place, as long as it's cheap, and looks good.

Last edited by a moderator:
The only place I saw and heard of is Old Navy, and Gap. I don’t know those other ones that you posted. I mostly shop at Kohl’s, and Jc Penny’s.
You've never heard of the other places?

WHOA!

I shop at Aeropostle, Abercrombie & Fitch, and Hollister!

Love Ya,

~Jessica~

I shop at:

American Eagle,

Gap,

and Aeropostale

the most.

Sometimes Old Navy.

///Matchy :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
Aeropostale. I also get clothes from hockey tournaments, like right now I'm wearing a yellow hoodie I got during a March Break tourney.

Personally, I don't adore shopping as much as my sister or my mom, but it is fun to once in a while :(

Most of the time when I go shopping with them, it is a 2 hour shop. I get headaches, so that is why my mom carries 'Head On' in her purse.

I plan on using it whenever I go on an extra long shopping trip :D

Nah, none of those. Hot Topic and other places you probably never heard of.
Same here. Where I live we only have Hot Topic, but back where I used to live there was this store called Toxic that had all the best punk band tee's (Black Flag, T.S.O.L., Minor Threat, MISFITS, etc.) and I wish they had one around where I live.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back