Where is Tara?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tama815

Reaction score
One day when Tara was walking out of her house to go to school, she was distracted by a man in his car.

"Hey you. Yes you over there in the green shirt."

"Huh?" tara said as she spun around to see who the man was talking to.

"Hey can you help me? I seem to have lost my pet dog and i cant find him anywhere. do you know where he could be?"

"No im very sorry, i havent seen your dog anywhere but i hope you find him." she whispered trying to be polite to the strange man that she didnt even know. She was scared so she proceeded to the bus stop which was down the street from her house. the man seemed to be following her but she was too afraid to turn and see if he was so she kept on walking. she herd the engine revving behind her so she started to run... she was very scared by now. as she turned around to see where he was she fell to the ground, tripping over a rock. the man jumped out of his car and ran to her yelling curse words and bellowing

"You can't run from me missy!!!! Get over here!"

Tara was crying by now, cowering in fright as the man wound up his hand to snatch her up.

no she isnt cause i wont let her....l0l

but what did happen was.......

the next second tara opened her eyes and she was in a very dark place. the man turned around and smiled a weird twisted smile at her. She was in his car.

"where..............are........ we going?"she stammered in fear.

" o you will see lil girly..."the man said "My name is Joe. I just need a little help from you at my house..."

He turned around and fumbled in his bag for something. Once he seemed to have found it he took it out and sprayed a small container of fainting spray everywhere and Tara fainted.

when she woke up she was in a huge factory where a ton of other tamas were hard at work in a sweatshop making telephones for this man named 'Joe'... or so he says....

WHY??? no its not real! thyen make her if you want her to!!! its a team story... like as in you can add to it!!lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back