Where to buy Tamagotchi hard cases?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Judah01

Reaction score
Not sure if this is in the right section, but here goes.

I'm about to get a White Devilgotchi and a TamaOtch in the mail (have a Genjintch I'm trying to keep in good condition as well), and I'd like to buy the hard flip-open cases I've seen here and there. Thing is, I can't find them ANYWHERE. If anyone knows where I might be able to purchase them, any information would be appreciated.

EDIT: Here is a page that has some good pictures of them:

https://tinkerville.cutthatout.com/bandai/

Last edited by a moderator:
:::: BUMP:::: - I would actually like to see if anyone else knows where these can be found now as well, because I have also been looking for them.... :blink:

Ebay is the best place to find them. There are 3 up there right now, though I am buying two as soon as my Paypal comes through...

Just a warning though!!! The cases scratch easily, and are often expensive, as in $20 a piece.

I noticed them after I wrote on this thread - Those are the first I have seen.... anywhere that are for sale right now... I'm not worried about the case scratching easily, it's the tamagotchi on the inside that I worry about scratching hahaha. I know some people collect the different cases too, but I just want to find some to keep my tamas safe while I actually play them.

Honestly at this point I'm thinking of sewing something for them... :blink:

I noticed them after I wrote on this thread - Those are the first I have seen.... anywhere that are for sale right now... I'm not worried about the case scratching easily, it's the tamagotchi on the inside that I worry about scratching hahaha. I know some people collect the different cases too, but I just want to find some to keep my tamas safe while I actually play them.
Honestly at this point I'm thinking of sewing something for them... :blink:
buy a screen saver ensted of a tamagotchi case and u chould just cut the screen saver and make it small to fit the tamagotchi screen i have a p1 honkond special edition and i really whant a case for it to so i made my own hope this helps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back