Where to buy TMGC+C in Japan?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kiaratchi

Reaction score
Hi..... if I'm in the wrong section I apologize sincerely, but I need help! A friend of mine is going to Japan at the end of the month and has agreed to buy me a TMGC+C. But I don't have the faintest idea what kind of shops sell them over there..... Can anyone help me please?? :angry:

A friend gave me a Tama ID, but she was able to find it only at the Tama Depa in Harajuku (Tokio).

A TMGC+C would probably be hard to find. The follow-up model, the Tamagotchi-iD has been out for almost a year.

Check Toys-R-Us, Bic Camera (in the toy section), Ito-Yokado, Aeon, and other large department stores that have a toy department.

If your friend is going to be in Toyko, then as black candy said, ask if they can pop into TamaDepa. TamaDepa will have the Tamagotchi-iD, and might even have a few TMGC+C.

Another suggestion: if your friend will be staying at the same address in Japan for more than a week, perhaps they could order one from an online shop such as Amazon.co.jp or even an auction site such as Yahoo Auctions.

Hiyo Guys,

I went on a visit to my uncle, aunt and grandma in japan and the three places i found them were,

Toys r us, aeon and the tamagotchi shop and most department stores like loft.

Good luck, although the tama shop was in Tokyo. :) :) :) :) ;) :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back