Where were you born?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
In St. Mary's Hospital in the same city I live in now, Tennessee.(I can't say what city so why not post that stuff? xD)

I was born in Walnut Creek, California, in John Muir hospital. I never lived in Walnut Creek though, it was just the closest hospital to my town. (I think it's actually about a twenty minute drive from my town though.)

[SIZE=21pt]I was born in a hospital in Houston, but I lived outside city limits. I was a country girl for 18 years, I loved it and I am sad I had to leave to Ohio when I was 18 [/SIZE] :D . It was so peaceful :p ! I recently moved to Seattle, WA.

~Camelle

I was born in BC, Canada... Near Vancouver area. :) Canadian girls are awesome!!!!! But so are American girls :D

-leanna

I was born in North Adams, Massachusetts but I actually lived in Upstate New York. When I was two or three my mother sepreated from my father and moved to this heck hole called New Jeresy. I live near a city and you always hear bad news.. o(--)o I wish I lived in the countryside.

Wichita, Kansas. I don't live in Wichita, but it was the nearest hospital, soo... Come July 29th, I shall officially live in Rosehill, KS. ^^

Lamar, Colorado, USA. Prowers Hospital, May 17th, 1995, 8:00 AM straight up.

I'm a Lamartian at heart xP

I was born in (Insert city here),California. I still live here!

Wichita, Kansas, Wesley Hospital. I don't live in Wichita, never have, and am soon moving to Rosehill. ^^ YAY.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back