Where will you celebrate Christmas?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Painted Windows

Reaction score
So yeah, Where will you celebrate Christmas?

My parents said that we're going to celebrate Christmas and New Year in Philippines. Yes, I'm a Filipino but I live in Canada. I'm kinda sad if we're going to celebrate it there 'cause I can't celebrate it with my friends in Canada. =( They're kinda shock too.

WeieWei's my first TT friend to know these. =D

What about you?

This year we're not travelling anywhere or visiting relatives.

So we're just celebrating at home :)

Here at my lovely home in Florida. :/ I'd like to go down to Miami where it's a lot warmer but I don't believe I have any family in Miami ._.

Florida :] where there's no snow.

We have a vacation home in Florida, so we go there a lot. But I'm also having a pre-Christmas with my friends here in Canada, where we exchange gifts between the 4 of us and do Secret Santa and stuff ^.^

Florida :] where there's no snow.We have a vacation home in Florida, so we go there a lot. But I'm also having a pre-Christmas with my friends here in Canada, where we exchange gifts between the 4 of us and do Secret Santa and stuff ^.^
Well I'm not fond of Snowbirds, sorry lol. They always come down to Florida during this time of the year ._. Always seeing car tags from the north. Ugh. Florida isn't that great.

Well, I'm not exactly sure. :I We always spend Christmas by like going to one of my relatives house (I hope at My cousin's new house that she got after last Christmas, so we weren't able to celebrate it there because they barely moved in. But I hope we can this year :furawatchi: ) then going back to our house and open more presents <_< .

Canalanda~ At my house: same place, same time, same day, etc.

Dad's in a tough financial dilemma these days, so Christmas next year will [hopefully] be better :)

I dunno. Maybe at home.

We usally have it with the WHOLE FAMILY, but one of my relatives has to go to hospital sometime that time. So I'm most likely to celebrate it at home, in fact maybe even if I even celebrated it at all. Also, my mum may not be at home for christmas.

NOOO!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back