Where?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tama anime

Reaction score
What country would you like to LIVE in, not go on holiday to.

I so wand to live in the city of Kyoto, its on the biggest and main island in japan called Honshu. I currently live in Christchurch New Zealand which is a really big city, but there are lots of trees which makes it seem small...

New Zealand is a good place, but I would prefer to live in Kyoto. Kyoto is a bit bigger than Brisbane in Australia.

I currently live in Scotland, UK but I want to live in either New Zealand, Australia or Italy. The weather's nicer in those places :)

EDIT: Stupid typos.

Last edited by a moderator:
I currently live in Ottawa, Canada but I want to live in Seoul, South Korea. I want to meet Big Bang, Super Junior, 2ne1, Girl's Generation,etc. When I will go to Seoul, I'll invite City Lights/Abbie to come with me. :3

Last edited by a moderator:
Right now, I live in canada pooey.

i wanna live in Scotland, though.

Or New Zealand, and meet my cousins =D

Or Africa, and live in a big house with my pet elephant (okay. that PWNs everything)

I live in South Australia.

Well I'd love to live in Budgewoi, Australia. :)

And also Russia so I could live with my other relatives.

America would be cool cause they have Starbucks.

New Zealand is an incredible place in general.

But; CANADA OWNS ALL.

^ Wow, somebody actually said owns. xD

I'll be pooey and say, I live in the UK and want to live here xD

May be horrible and rainy most of the time, but I wouldn't of met the people I've met. And I wouldn't change that for the world.

*Shot*

I currently live in Scotland, UK but I want to live in either New Zealand, Australia or Italy. The weather's nicer in those places :)
EDIT: Stupid typos.
Yeah. In NZ, the weather can be really bad. Especially in spring and winter. in winter it is freezing and in the summer.Oh It is scorching.

Trust me :3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back