WHERE?!?!?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Evil Devil

Reaction score
ok, I'm lookin' for tamagotchi for gameboy. Does ANYONE know where I can find it? Please reply! I need all the advice I can get! I really want to know where I can get it and how much it will be, but if you only know one answer than thats ok!

I dont think they sell those anymore but you can always find them in eBay. ;)

I looked on ebay and I saw that they had them, but my mom said we couldn't order off the internet! That was my only chanse of ever getting that game. And besides, the offer is already expired! If you know anyone who doesn't like that game and has it, will you tell them that I might by it for a reasonable price? Please, I need all the help I can get.

ok, I'm lookin' for tamagotchi for gameboy. Does ANYONE know where I can find it? Please reply! I need all the advice I can get! I really want to know where I can get it and how much it will be, but if you only know one answer than thats ok!
Why won't she let you buy off the internet?

Well, if you go to gamestop, they usually have it and it's usally priced as like 10-15 bucks. I hope I helped! :gozarutchi:

Ok, I've tried ebay I've tried eb games and toysRus! What will I do?!?!?!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back