WHERE!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
WHERE THE HECK ARE MY TAMAGOTCHI POSTS GOING?! I POST MY NEW TOPIC, I LEAVE TO A DIFFERENT SITE, I COME BACK AND ITS GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I DOUBT THAT YOU'LL EVEN GET TO READ THIS! THIS IS SO FRUSTRATING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
* :puroperatchi: SCREEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, chill out! I have been having the same problem, too. It makes me annoyed, but stop screaming about it, ok? I hope someone knows how to fix this problem.

why do people have to stretch the page? and its not nice spamming

Well as the other ones said, you don't have to get all weird about it.

I don't like to have to go editing posts because the page is all stretched out.

If there is a problem with the board, I'm sure it will be fixed soon.

its not a problem..........he/she means that when you return sometimes your post goes to page 2 or something further

One thing to make note of is where these topics you are creating are being submitted... If you post a question in the comments and rumors section (which has a pinned topic saying no questions here) it will be moved or deleted. Please make sure to post in the appropriate area... If you want to find a previous post, click on your name so that it bring up your profile.. In your profile you can click on the link to display all of your posts. If the post is there you can click on the topic and go right to it. If it is not there then it has been removed because the topic was inappropriate, a duplicate or in the wrong section.

We've had to begin some clean up of misplaced or inappropriate posts and topics because of the number of people we have on the site... We work hard to avoid this site being flooded with nonsense posts which make it a horrible place for everyone.

I'm not sure if this is true, but I believe that TamaTalks' database has been having issues. Maybe that's one of the causes. :ph34r:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back