Where?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty simple.

Go to furby.com and click products on the navagation bar

on the left. Or you can visit toy stores like Walmart, Toys R Us, etc.

If you don't feel like going to Walmart just go to their sites and order one.

I reccomend Walmart.com. I got mine for 33.00 there while the ones at other toy stpres are

40.00!

Pretty simple.Go to furby.com and click products on the navagation bar

on the left. Or you can visit toy stores like Walmart, Toys R Us, etc.

If you don't feel like going to Walmart just go to their sites and order one.

I reccomend Walmart.com. I got mine for 33.00 there while the ones at other toy stpres are

40.00!
Ok thanx!! B)

I have the original furbys not the latest ones which you can teach them! I have a baby furby and a normal furby. My baby furby is pink with a white stomach and blue hair. My normal furby is green with a blue stomach and green hair. I want to see if you can guess how much I got them for each they are both different prices! Godd luck guessing!!!

Well, right now ther eup to 12.00.

But when they were released 30.00.

Oh yea Mametchi is so cool! I would wait before buying one.

Furby Baby 2006 comes out this month.

Not all furbies are great! My friend got one, and her's waz :D ! it said "YEA, I STAND!" wierdo! ^_^

I have the original furbys not the latest ones which you can teach them! I have a baby furby and a normal furby. My baby furby is pink with a white stomach and blue hair. My normal furby is green with a blue stomach and green hair. I want to see if you can guess how much I got them for each they are both different prices! Godd luck guessing!!!
Is anyone going to guess the prices of my furbies?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back