Where's the Family?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GotchiGirl96

Reaction score
Ok, so on my first generation, when my Family became adults, I went on the dating show to find a partner. I had already given up one of my characters to a friend so they could marry on her Tamagotchi. So anyway, I chose my Violetchi and she found a partner. The little fireworks came up and whatnot and I got an egg. AN EGG!!!!!! Not 3 eggs, not 2 eggs, but 1 egg!!!!!!! I don't understand. Now on my third generation I still only got 1 egg! I thought this was supposed to be a Familitchi! Not a Singlitchi! Can somebody please explaint to me why I'm only getting one egg???

Thanks in advance,

A Very Confused GG96

after gen 1 you may get 1 2 3 eggs i have 1 its very rare
It's not rare, it's normal. After you mate, there's no way of telling how many eggs you are going to get. I know for a fact that the space characters can only have 1 egg. It's all random, so no need to worry. I've gotten different amounts of eggs each generation.

Oh thank you very much guys! I had no idea what was going on! Because my friend used the dating show and she got 3 eggs so I was confused. Oh and what is a space character?

A space character is a host on the dating show.Sometimes Planetchi will appear, offering you a Sunnytchi to mate with.

yes what lilangelbaby1989 said its all random

but when you connect you get 3 eggs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back