WHHAT TIME DO THEY WAKE UP?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

twin4444

Reaction score
I just got my tamagotchi version 5.5 for Christmas, but I do not want it to run away while I am sleeping!!! So does anyone one have an idea when they wake up!? :D

:D Happy Holidays :D

twin4444

I'm unsure of the exact times that a V5.5 wakes up. However, I know regular V5:

-Wake up at 7AM

-Sleep at 9PM

thanks you very much!! because their pretty much the same other than the games :)

-twin4444

I'm unsure of the exact times that a V5.5 wakes up. However, I know regular V5:

-Wake up at 7AM

-Sleep at 9PM
i think the 5.5 is the same as the 5 only with differnt games and characters

ok those are a enough comments and thanks everyone for answering my question!! :wacko:

-twin4444

Okay, this is only if you actually have it. You need the tab that you pulled out of your Tamagotchi when you activated it. There you can "turn off" your Tamagotchi. But it stops time and stops your Tamagotchi from growing. Basically like a time stopper. I leave my Tamagotchi on, nothing ever happens. I always sleep after my Tamagotchi sleeps. It sleeps longer after you turn off the light. Mine usaully wakes up before me but doesn't poop or call for me. Good luck with that... :)

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qi...01083727AAQLVVR

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=16pt] Well i have 2 music stars and i *think* they wake at 7am and go to sleep and 8pm! I hope that helps?[/SIZE]

It is actually based on care in the V6.

Example: Mametchi:8:45 PM- 7:30 AM

Gozarutchi:9:15- 7:00

well i woke up at 7:00 one day and they were awake so thanks for the help!!! So no need for anymore comments

tamagotchi 4.5 goes to sleep at 10pm and wakes up a 9am?

and my music stars go to sleep at 8pm nd wake up at 8am?

:) Hope that helps yaa :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back