Which are the Games?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CharlotteSometimes

Reaction score
Hi

Could anyone tell me which are the games on Tamagotchi Connection v2? I hear people talking about dancing games and about jumping over hurldes games but I don't have any of those on Connexions! How many games are there on Connections and which are they? Because I've heard there are 8 games on Connection, but Connexions only has 4 games! Please help! I'm confuseeed!

Last edited by a moderator:
can you explain do you mean the new V2 or the old tamas from 97' or the slightly old V1s

Are you from Australia or a different country? If your an Aussie here are the games:

Jump:you get this game when your a baby.

Bump: Toddler

Heading:teen

Slot:Adult

If you are an Aussie and you don't know how to play the games just PM me. :D :( :(

There are 4 games on your own tama which are jump,bump,heading and slot. When you conect you get hurdle,tug of war,eating contest and baloon pumping. Thats it!!!!!!!!!!! :blink:

HiCould anyone tell me which are the games on Tamagotchi Connection v2? I hear people talking about dancing games and about jumping over hurldes games but I don't have any of those on Connexions! How many games are there on Connections and which are they? Because I've heard there are 8 games on Connection, but Connexions only has 4 games! Please help! I'm confuseeed!
On my tama website I have the list of the 4 single tama (person) games you can play.

there are two others that I now of if you connect with another tama and thats the popping of the balloon and the eating game like "SOS Sonic" said

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back