Which are you more excited about?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BuddiLuvsYew

Reaction score
I am looking forward to the tamawalkie more than v6. I would love taking walks with it :huh: That would be so much fun. Does anyone know when they are coming out in the U.S.?

[SIZE=14pt]I think both are going to be awesome!!!![/SIZE] :D

^100% agree^ :( I can't decide which one would be better!

But my parents probably wouldn't allow me to get any of them. They reckon I'm too obsessed with Tamas. I hope that I can get a part time job some time so I can manage my own money myself. Spend it on the coolest Tamas! ;)

Also I believe that the Tamawalkie should be cheaper than Tamagotchi Colour, so if I had a choice, I'd go for the first one :)

Im not sure. I prefer the original Tama's in black pixels..its more traditional.

TamaWalkie looks okay but i don't think id buy it.

Even though its not up there, id have to say Music Star (i don't have 1 yet). :mimitchi:

Cya! :D

well, I have both, I like music star more than the tamawalkie, becos the walkie can't be saved and downloaded after changing the batteries, u gotto restart all over again, I hate that! :)

I haven't heard about the walkie but I realy like the Music Star and Colour is good but I think I would prefer black pixels.

What is a Tamawalkie? Is it like a walkie talkie but that it was Tamagotchis in it? Because I never heared anything like that.

-TMGC4LFE

Personally i have never heard of a tamagotchi walkie before but i guess i do now anyway i vote the music star\v6 i love it its so much fun i hope they make it in color but if they do it will probobly only be japanese. <_<

Whats a tamawalkie? Well anyways making a TMGC+C would be pretty nice

Both of them? xP

I haven't really done research on any of them yet..

I want the Tamawalkie!!! It looks so cute, and I already have a Music Star (V6). I hope they have them in blue! I got a Tama+ Color in April, so all I need now is the 'Walkie.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back