Which are you?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't start, I reply. I just let other people do the hard work of starting topics, it's easy that way. I'm not very creative with starting a topic, since I don't really have anything to start a topic about.

There's a lot of repliers, and not many topic starters... well, only one. Well, I guess if we put it into a ratio, we'd get a more accurate answer of what mostly people do. Yeah, confusing, I don't know how it would work.

Replier I think.

I never know what topic to make and when I do I find out that theres a very simalar one and it ends up closed or I just get no replies. Once I made an adoption center and only one person adopted. I was so annoyed!

Replier. I can't really think of anything to talk about. Most of the things I do come up with are already topics

I'm more of a replier O:
but I once made a topic about a frog game and when I went to see it there were a ton of posts XD

:)
I remember it. : O

How everyone was all: ARGGH!!! I CAN'T FIGURE IT OUT!!

Then they would edit their post saying: Yaaaaaaay!! I beat it!!! Shame on you

froggies!!

I remember Ksenia's post the most. XD

I remember it. : O
How everyone was all: ARGGH!!! I CAN'T FIGURE IT OUT!!

Then they would edit their post saying: Yaaaaaaay!! I beat it!!! Shame on you

froggies!!

I remember Ksenia's post the most. XD
My post? Even I don't remember my own post :0

Haha. I'm a replier. I've made a few topics and on my other account, illiey12, I made the ''what song is stuck in your head'' topic and it got surprisingly popular. I think that the people who created the ''what are you listening to'' and the ''pictures of you'' topics are legends.

I'm a replier. I mostly just reply because I just go looking for topics. I rarely start my own because they always get ignored. :)

I'm more of a wanderer. << >>

I drift from topic to topic to see if there's anything interesting inside. If there isn't, I move on. If there is, I reply.

Creeper-ish? Indeed.

I very, very rarely start topics. :p

I'm definitely more of a replier. The only topics I made that were ever popular were "The ^ < V Game" and "Tell Us About Your Favorite Stuffed Animal"

CLOSED

[SIZE=8pt]lol jk[/SIZE]
that scared me!

and, I voted starter... but now I realise, I'm not really a topic starter.. I'm a replier. :)

I guess I'm more of a replier.

I do start topics sometimes... when I have a subject or when I feel like it.

I've made many topics, which about only two are popular, but my replies greatly outnumber my started topics. So I guess I'm a replier. :D

I usually only try to start a topic if I really think people will be interested enough to reply to it. I try not to do those "Chocolate or Vanilla" things that only five people will respond to. I try not to take up space with useless things. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back